Praying To Fix A Broking Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ramborambo

Guest
Please help me pray that God will restore my marriage that God will touch my Wife ### hear to return home to me and our ### month Old baby.
 
Father God I ask that You would restore this marriage, and bring this wife home to her husband and 7 month old baby. Father God I also ask that you would help her to see her need of a Savior, and help her to ask JESUS into her heart as Lord and Savior of her life, and may they have a Marriage with you at the head of it. This I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I pray for what has been broken, to soon mend back together. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus,

We thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, inspire those men and women who bear the titles "Husband" and "Wife", ### and wife. Help them to look to You to themselves to one another to rediscover the fullness and mystery they once felt in their union. Let them be honest enough to ask: Where have we been together and where are we going? Let them be brave enough to question: "How have we failed?" Let each be foolhardy enough to say: "For me, we come first". Help them, together to reexamine their commitment in the light of Your love, willingly, openly, compassionately. O God, grant them this prayer for husband and wife through your son Jesus Christ our Lord, - Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
283
Lord I come and ask for others to stand in agreement with me for the restoration of my marriage. I praise you Lord that you have declared that you will restore to us what the locust has stolen. I thank you God that you are the God of Restoration and YOU ARE restoring my marriage. I thank you for...
Replies
13
Views
287
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom