Praying that they fix my car under ###

Lord, I have been through so many obstacles for the past few years. I ask you today and for the rest of my life to guide me to give me the strength and courage to continue to be a fighter. Please please have mercy on me our life just falling apart Things after things are happening to us and we just feel like we can’t catch up. Please cleanse our whole entire life for me for my husband and for our kids we need you. We need your help for your precious blood upon us and please tell me show me that everything‘s gonna be OK. I leave it in your hands, please lift us up thank you amen
 
Praying that they fix my car under warranty. And ### don't need a new one
How did it work out for you? I'm going through the same thing too. I haven't started my warranty yet but I'm worried about ### they may find something that ### don't want to fix to make an excuse for.
 
Please pray for God to heal my daughter ### ### of her Breast Cancer. Pray for her financial situation. Pray that ### replaces her engine for her ### ### ### under their hardship due to her being out of warranty and still owing $###,### on her car that is no longer drivable. She is a single mother of ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
141
Pray for my good mechanic ### at ### to have a heart and charge me an affordable price to fix my vehicle and use my warranty to cover the bill without scams or unjust delays in ### today miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
183
Asking prayers for God to bless me with the specific amount that is needed to repair my car asap so that I can get to and from, to church, and also all my obligations in Jesus Name, Amen!!
Replies
6
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom