Praying for ### ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift up ### and the principals, asking our Heavenly Father to surround them with His protection and peace. We have prayed earnestly that the blood of Jesus would be their shield and that His holy angels would encamp around them, guarding every step.

If God has moved in a mighty way and answered these prayers, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together. If the struggle continues and you still need our support, please post this request again so we may keep interceding on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, fill you with His peace, and remind you daily of His unfailing love. Keep seeking Him through Jesus Christ—He hears, He cares, and He is faithful. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
214
Please do pray for resoration, peace, and healing in my mind. Pray for the Holy Spirit to surround me with His presence and love. And to silence the enemies lies and that I would no longer believe them anymore. Pray for peace and happiness in my family and a covering of grace, mercy, and...
Replies
13
Views
320
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart bring in the help and coverage today don't let my coworkers call out bring in my coworkers...
Replies
6
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom