Praying For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter prplhayesr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prplhayesr

Guest
First Lord, thank you for waking me up and with a little more clarity each day. I know I have some changing to do. I want a better outcome for my life. I am praying for ###, lord, please touch his heart, open his eyes, speak to him, guide him, whatever mountains are in the way, move them. I rebuke satan, in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for waking me this morning I’ve been feeling a lil better but I know Better is coming soon please pray I have a Good Day in Jesus name Amen!!
Replies
12
Views
123
Heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus Name. You don’t want your be anxious for nothing. Father, I ask in the Name of Jesus that you touch the hearts of management to hire an admissions coordinator. When I first started a few months ago as the BOS, they said from day 1, they were in the process...
Replies
9
Views
65
One painful reality after another, My beloved has survived helplessness and disillusionment starting very early on and to the extent that he is almost aimlessly blissful in his pain as it has been showing up as stagnancy. I have watched him quietly cry behind the tough face he puts on and I've...
Replies
13
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom