Praying for The Lord to finally cast ...

Psalm 143[a]
A Prayer in Distress

1 A psalm of ###.

Lord, hear my prayer;
in your faithfulness listen to my pleading;
answer me in your righteousness.
2 Do not enter into judgment with your servant;
before you no one can be just.
3 The enemy has pursued my soul;
he has crushed my life to the ground.
He has made me dwell in darkness
like those long dead.
4 My spirit is faint within me;
my heart despairs.
5 I remember the days of old;
I ponder all your deeds;
the works of your hands I recall.
6 I stretch out my hands toward you,
my soul to you like a parched land.
Selah
7 Hasten to answer me, Lord;
for my spirit fails me.
Do not hide your face from me,
lest I become like those descending to the pit.
8 In the morning let me hear of your mercy,
for in you I trust.
Show me the path I should walk,
for I entrust my life to you.
9 Rescue me, Lord, from my foes,
for I seek refuge in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God.
May your kind spirit guide me
on ground that is level.
11 For your name’s sake, Lord, give me life;
in your righteousness lead my soul out of distress.
12 In your mercy put an end to my foes;
all those who are oppressing my soul,
for I am your servant.
107:28-30
Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.
Let Your will be done.
Amen
Thank you for sharing that passage it was beautiful and perfectly fitting, God bless you!
 
Praying for The Lord to finally cast away this agent of the enemy that keeps popping up threatening ### and ### family every few years please lord cast them away from ### life forever and let them live their own lives. Or let them know ### am your child and ###'m protected by you. So harm will come their way if they continue to try and threaten ### family or ###. In Jesus mighty name, ### pray father you send your warring angels in ### defense. ### plead with you Lord let this person leave ### be forevermore finally!! In Jesus mighty name Amen!!
Lord please deliver your child in the name of Jesus amen
 
Praying for The Lord to finally cast away this agent of the enemy that keeps popping up threatening me and my family every few years please lord cast them away from my life forever and let them live their own lives. Or let them know I am your child and I'm protected by you. So harm will come their way if they continue to try and threaten my family or me. In Jesus mighty name, I pray father you send your warring angels in my defense. I plead with you Lord let this person leave me be forevermore finally!! In Jesus mighty name Amen!!
May the Lord fight for you and your family in Jesus name
 
Praying for The Lord to finally cast away this agent of the enemy that keeps popping up threatening ### and ### family every few years please lord cast them away from ### life forever and let them live their own lives. Or let them know ### am your child and ###'m protected by you. So harm will come their way if they continue to try and threaten ### family or ###. In Jesus mighty name, ### pray father you send your warring angels in ### defense. ### plead with you Lord let this person leave ### be forevermore finally!! In Jesus mighty name Amen!!
### prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Praying for The Lord to finally cast away this agent of the enemy that keeps popping up threatening me and my family every few years please lord cast them away from my life forever and let them live their own lives. Or let them know I am your child and I'm protected by you. So harm will come their way if they continue to try and threaten my family or me. In Jesus mighty name, I pray father you send your warring angels in my defense. I plead with you Lord let this person leave me be forevermore finally!! In Jesus mighty name Amen!!
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Praying for The Lord to finally cast away this agent of the enemy that keeps popping up threatening me and my family every few years please lord cast them away from my life forever and let them live their own lives. Or let them know I am your child and I'm protected by you. So harm will come their way if they continue to try and threaten my family or me. In Jesus mighty name, I pray father you send your warring angels in my defense. I plead with you Lord let this person leave me be forevermore finally!! In Jesus mighty name Amen!!
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These predators be charged to the full extent of the law and charged with fraudulent behavior and have No evidence against us Your servants Lord, seeking justice with good probono cont. attns to take this major injustice further and not let these criminals off, you Fight them, in Jesus name and...
Replies
8
Views
241
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
242
Dear Lord Thank You for this Day!!! We give You All the Glory and Praise in the Mighty Name of Jesus! Thank You for Your Awesome Love, Mercy and Deliverances thank You Father!!!!Please forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sinned against us in the Mighty Name of Jesus!!! We Praise...
Replies
7
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,538
Members
651,080
Latest member
Maliiraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom