Praying for The Lord to finally cast ...

Mr_Peters

Faithful Servant
Praying for The Lord to finally cast away this agent of the enemy that keeps popping up threatening me and my family every few years please lord cast them away from my life forever and let them live their own lives. Or let them know I am your child and I'm protected by you. So harm will come their way if they continue to try and threaten my family or me. In Jesus mighty name, I pray father you send your warring angels in my defense. I plead with you Lord let this person leave me be forevermore finally!! In Jesus mighty name Amen!!
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These predators be charged to the full extent of the law and charged with fraudulent behavior and have No evidence against us Your servants Lord, seeking justice with good probono cont. attns to take this major injustice further and not let these criminals off, you Fight them, in Jesus name and...
Replies
8
Views
241
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
242
Dear Lord Thank You for this Day!!! We give You All the Glory and Praise in the Mighty Name of Jesus! Thank You for Your Awesome Love, Mercy and Deliverances thank You Father!!!!Please forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sinned against us in the Mighty Name of Jesus!!! We Praise...
Replies
7
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,894
Messages
16,816,191
Members
651,067
Latest member
Irowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom