Praying for success in my career. I am###.

Hapoetos

Disciple of Prayer
Praying for success in my career. I am scheduled for an interview tonight at ###am. I am oraying that God sends his angels to give my employers a good frame of mind to reconsider my application. In Jesus' name, I pray.. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like to ask for prayers/guidance. I honestly have no financial obligations. I'm ###, single, no child. My parents provide for me just well. I honestly enjoy being at home. I do arts and crafts that I give to friends and family. I've learned how to cook a few meals. I got to organize...
Replies
11
Views
199
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DEMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN MY CAREER MAKES IT I FINISH MY COURSES & ELECTIVE FINGERPRINTS BACKGROUND DONE EVERYTHING I ZOOM 🏎️ NOT STRESSED JUST GET THRU IT GREATLY THE PAYMENT FOR MY CAREER IS ALREADY GREATLY DONE ✅ YAYZZZ..THANK U...
Replies
10
Views
253
Lord Jesus, help me to secure good percentage in this month for my work. Lord almighty, bless me with your divine wisdom knowledge to overcome every challenge, help me to get success in all my tasks. Hold my hand and lead me in the path I should go. Bless me with divine strength to complete...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom