Praying for sleep without interference from my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers for my marriage. My husband has been silent. Not picking my calls or responding to my texts. I pray God softens his heart and leads him. For God to work on him and remind him that he’s married and his role in our marriage. I know there’s third party influence. I ask God to help...
Replies
7
Views
525
Please God please bless that my financial transaction will go through without interference.
Replies
8
Views
225
I cannot sleep without taking drugs to help me sleep. It is said that I am suffering from schizophrenia affective. Please pray that I come off these drugs. Also, my husband and myself are believing God for twin babies. Please pray that this will come to pass.
Replies
8
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,234
Messages
16,820,433
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom