Praying for ###'s deliverance from depression. I am ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praying for my husband's deliverance from depression. I am asking God to completely heal him and give him peace and joy and hope for the future. I'm praying God will send warrior angels to surround him and battle the enemies that are trying to destroy him. I am standing in faith for divine intervention and for him to be completely restored. God can do anything and I trust in Him. The Devil is under my feet in Jesus' name!
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today to lift up my husband ### and ask for Your mighty deliverance in his life. Lord, You are the healer of hearts and the binder of wounds. I ask that You would step into his past and heal every past memory, hurt, or attachment that still has a hold on him...
Replies
8
Views
240
Lord please here my cry for my ###. Tonight I cannot even sleep, my heart is so heavy with worry and turmoil. I know I serve the living God and know that the blood of Jesus is able to deliver us from our sins. Help me to believe, what I see with my natural eyes is just awful but I know you are...
Replies
7
Views
271
Father in heaven I thank you for the life of my sons, I ask you to hear our prayers, please pray for my middle son, please agree with me for his salvation. I ask the father to touch his heart and rebuke all bad thoughts, patterns of thoughts, rebuke feelings of loneliness, depression and...
Replies
11
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom