Praying for PEACE in the hearts of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for waking me this morning I’ve been feeling a lil better but I know Better is coming soon please pray I have a Good Day in Jesus name Amen!!
Replies
12
Views
108
I am suffering from ###. Please pray for peace and joy
Replies
10
Views
151
I have borderline personality disorder and will be starting a mood stabilizer for help. I need prayer for Gods mighty hand so sustain me and prevent the meds from interfering negatively in my daily life. I have intense anxieties about taking this. Please pray for peace
Replies
13
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom