Egsenieth

Disciple of Prayer
Lord God bless my teenage son who has an allergy. He sneezes daily many times as much as 5 to 8/9 times daily esp in the mornings. Besides he likes to take cold drinks despite advising him not to.
But he seldom takes anything cold at night.
Besides he is also disobedient, has a bad temper, answers rudely, scolds the parents and plays a lot of games on the laptop and chats with his friends.
Doesn't listen to advice.
Please Pray for him to change, I had been praying to the Lord and Blessed Mother for the past years.
I want him to be a good and obedient child and to turn away from bad attitude, rudeness, impatience and disobedience.
I love him and want him to come close to God. He's lazy when I invite him to pray.
Thank you Lord God.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He is only ### years old and doesn’t realize the evils of this world and how quickly we can have a car accident. It takes our lives away forever. He’s out on the road tonight and he’s had some drinks and I’m afraid he’s gonna drive again. I asked him to stay there but my fear that you may leave...
Replies
11
Views
179
my ### is in prison for a crime he did not commit and he need god's protection
Replies
7
Views
180
Dear all, Grateful if you could pray in Jesus name for my daughter to find a husband. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,101
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom