Rowena05

Humble Servant of All
We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness/DISEASE leave in ###'s body! Be healed by Jesus stripes! ### is healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Father, I praise You for my husband, Your unique creation. Please guard his heart and mind, Jesus. Protect him from temptation and fill him up with the good things he needs. You’ve promised to fill his soul with what he needs and I ask You to do just that. AMEN
 
Good day my friend. I'm praying for ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore himphysically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
 
```markdown
We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness/DISEASE leave in ###'s body! Be healed by Jesus stripes! ### is healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Father, I praise You for my husband, Your unique creation. Please guard his heart and mind, Jesus. Protect him from temptation and fill him up with the good things he needs. You’ve promised to fill his soul with what he needs and I ask You to do just that. AMEN

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ###. He thinks he is attractive younger boy's. He see YouTube younger boy's in underwear and erase in his phone. He can surrender to Lord Jesus Christ and know that is wrong. He can start priorities Lord Jesus Christ and his wife and kids and dog's. He can start his...
Replies
9
Views
176
Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
417
Please God clear my husband's name from the snare of the enemy, the false accusations of something that the enemy has sent my husband don’t get in trouble.
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom