Praying for Healing of Stye

Christy George

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord !!

I am having Stye and the doctors have requested for Surgery to remove it within the next ### days. I believe that my God is a miracle working supernatural God and he can do the Surgery for me and heal me completely without going to the doctors again. Please pray that God does this supernatural miracle for me.
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial miracle.We pray that we continue to make our appointments,and have dependable transportation,be able to become current in all bills,l.We pray for twin son in prison,to have a second chance ,with his life.We pray for my little...
Replies
11
Views
189
Good morning please pray for me I need healing all over my body in Jesus name AMEN!!
Replies
11
Views
179
Please pray that god protect me and defeat Satan please ask him to heal my family and give me peace and freedom please pray that I get rest please pray for me
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom