Praying for healing of hernia. Right now in a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Praying for healing of hernia. Right now in a lot of discomfort.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
please dear Lord heal this individual of discomfort, pain and this particular ailment. Wrap her in your arms and let her feel your love and peace. I'm Jesus name Amen.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
198
Please pray that god protect me and defeat Satan please ask him to heal my family and give me peace and freedom please pray that I get rest please pray for me
Replies
12
Views
191
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial miracle.We pray that we continue to make our appointments,and have dependable transportation,be able to become current in all bills,l.We pray for twin son in prison,to have a second chance ,with his life.We pray for my little...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom