Praying For Healing In My Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord, I pray that you will give me a peace of mind and bring joy to my heart. I am getting discouraged and my faith is kind of weak, but I will not give up on you or my situation. As far as my marriage, finances, and everything that I'm in need of, you say walk by faith and not by sight, so I ask you to strengthen my faith that it will be strong no matter what the situation may seem or look like. Lord, I ask for your mercy on my marriage and my husband. I need you, Jesus, to heal my marriage from doubt and confusion. Send the love back into our marriage and respect. Father, conflict my husband right now; send him your love, God. Let him know that there's no hope or way without you. Remove all friends out of his life that are adulterous, drug abusers, who are having sexual sin, and all the spirits that are not of you. Lord, God, I know we are not perfect, but Lord, I ask to bring my husband ### back to you, fully willing to submit to your word and our marriage. Remove any women that are in his life who are the example of an immoral woman Proverbs chapter 5 and chapter 7. I love you so much, Father, and answer all other married couples' prayer on this site. Please, Father, we need you, not the preacher, not the counselors, not no one. We only rely on you for you say trust in you, so we trust you. Give us victory in our marriage...and also hope through the times that we get impatient. Also, help me to build character and become more attractive to my husband. Build me to become strong and faithful to you. Make me and mold me to be a righteous servant. Father, God, I pray that this prayer will be answered soon, but on your time. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I agree for healing, restoration, conviction, repentance, forgiveness and favor in your marriage in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
191
Praying that GOD restore my marriage and heal the pain that we have caused each other. Thank you in JESUS name.
Replies
11
Views
165
I am asking for prayer concerning my marriage my husband wants to leave he says he doesn't love me he believes in god but I dont know what's wrong. He doesn't even want me near him or tou h him please i need urgent prayers his name is ###. Im been praying over him crying
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom