Praying for god's wisdom, guidance and bless ...

Have A Blessed Christmas!

Prayer: God I ask You In Jesus’ name as I prepare my heart for Christmas, may I focus on Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Help me to always remember that I have already received the most wonderful Christmas gift—Your salvation.
 
Have A Blessed Christmas!
Let Up Pray: God I ask You In Jesus’ name as I prepare my heart for Christmas, may I focus on Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Help me to always remember that I have already received the most wonderful Christmas gift—Your salvation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🐑 The Shepherd's Voice -- Leading, Wisdom, Guidance & Peace of The Holy Spirit, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Col 1:9, Jam 1:5, Heb 11:6, Isa 55:12, Phil 4:6-7 Jesus, Your sheep hear Your voice, John 10:27, and will never follow a stranger, John 10:5. We NEED to hear Your voice of direction -- It is...
Replies
11
Views
158
🐑 The Shepherd's Voice -- Leading, Wisdom, Guidance & Peace of The Holy Spirit, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Col 1:9, Jam 1:5, Heb 11:6, Isa 55:12, Phil 4:6-7 Jesus, Your sheep hear Your voice, John 10:27, and will never follow a stranger, John 10:5. We NEED to hear Your voice of direction -- It is...
Replies
9
Views
116
🐑 The Shepherd's Voice -- Leading, Wisdom, Guidance & Peace of The Holy Spirit, Jn 10:27, Rom 8:14, Col 1:9, Jam 1:5, Heb 11:6, Isa 55:12, Phil 4:6-7 Jesus, Your sheep hear Your voice, John 10:27, and will never follow a stranger, John 10:5. We NEED to hear Your voice of direction -- It is...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom