Praying for God's healing. Dealing with a ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praying for God's healing. Dealing with a lot of different issues with pain and nerve sensitivity. Please pray that God gives the doctors wisdom so I can find answers to help. I'm really struggling just to get through the day.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend ### who is struggling with pain and nerve sensitivity. Lord, we ask for Your divine healing touch to be upon them. Your Word says in Psalm 147:3 that You heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds. We pray that You would bring relief and comfort to their body.

Father, we also ask for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical professionals involved in their care. As it is written in James 1:5, if any of us lacks wisdom, we should ask You, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to us. Grant the doctors the insight and understanding they need to find the right answers and treatments.

Lord, we know that You are our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Please sustain ### through these difficult days and fill them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. We trust in Your perfect plan and timing, and we commit this situation into Your loving hands.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am help requesting prayers for my wife ###. She had cateract surgery The doctor tore the sack the new lens was to go into and she had major surgery. After surgery she started to get back eye sight and that failed.They went back 9 months later for second surgery and she still cannot see out of...
Replies
10
Views
31
Hello, thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I have an important doctor’s appointment Wednesday and am praying for favorable news. I need favor and help from God. Im in my early ###’s and almost died needing extreme surgery. Pray I get to see the healing and good God is bringing. God...
Replies
11
Views
64
Please kindly pray that I may be uplifted after the passing away of a close relative, for my emotional and physical healing, for abdominal pain to cease and for sound refreshing rest / sleep, and that I will feel well and strong enough to attend Church. I really need the Lord's Help and trust in...
Replies
12
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,824
Messages
16,815,350
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom