Praying for freedom from the evil attacks. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praying for freedom from the evil attacks. Also I may have exposed to Covid. I was feeling fine until I went outside. I pray when I take the test tomorrow it’ll be negative. Please guide and protect me Father. In Jesus precious name I pray. Amen
🙏🏼 In agreement Amen. Read Psalm 91 for protection. ❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Heavenly Father help me. Please remove this spiritual warfare attacks. Please allow me to sit in peace. Please stop this evil from touching my work. It freezes the computer every time work comes in. No other time. Please grant me freedom and peace Father God. In Jesus precious name. Amen...
Replies
11
Views
259
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
11
Views
187
Psalms 23, Ps. 34, Ps. 91, Ps. 121 Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke this evil and remove it, and a successful fast. Please please please Heavenly Father remove it. The terrible thing...
Replies
12
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom