Praying for financial breakthrough. Amen

Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name, asking for a financial breakthrough for ###. We thank you for the blessings you have already bestowed upon him, and we ask that you would provide him with the financial means to take care of his needs. We pray that you would open up doors of opportunity for him, and that you would provide him with the resources he needs to succeed. We ask that you would bless him with financial stability and security. We thank you for hearing our prayer and for answering it in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Be assured of my prayer for your financial breakthrough, ###. Psalm 34: 15 says, “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry;” May He provide for all your needs and take care of everything that concerns you. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
317
Almighty Father in Heaven, thank You for this day. Thank Xou for provisions. I pray for finances to help bridge gaps, in Jesus
Replies
11
Views
214
I have been into debts and was in verge of breaking down because of financial problem. I hope God will help me get through this dire moments as I am facing this turmoil. My wage cannot suffice our daily needs as it has to be paid for bills and debts.
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom