Praying For A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter thigpen906
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thigpen906

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you with a sincere heart to ask you to bless my family with a child! We have been trying for almost ### years now. The miscarriage we endured was heartbreaking. I know that child is with Thee, My Father in Heaven. Please bless our family with the joy of new life. I am so very thankful for all the blessings Thou hast bestowed upon me and my family already! Please allow us the joy of a child and to raise a servant unto Thee! In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Please Lord please make this woman fertile
so she can conceive a child. They so
want to be parents, and love a child.

In Jesus name I pray
 
Dear God, we give you thanks for all the blessings we have received in your name, Thank you for showing your love to us everyday by increasing the light of your spirit in us. Father, we humbly come before you for a very special gift, may you grant my ###'s heart desire for a child, like me I am praying for that gift too. Please give us the chance to the gift of motherhood. May you heal us from any difficulties that will harm our fertility. Please do touch our womb and bless it with a child. Have mercy on us Lord, come to our aid and grant our prayers. Praying in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
235
Lord I ask of you for divine intervention within my marriage I ask for ### grace and bestow ### peace upon us. change ###'s mindset and attitude towards me as ###'s wife Lord. open the way let us become childlike thee.
Replies
10
Views
257
Dear Lord, I want to thank you for the many blessings you have given to my family. Lord we have been financially unstable now but we lift up to you everything we need. We know that you will always provide. I also lift up to you the health of my daughter ###. I pray that the ultrasound for her...
Replies
12
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom