Praying for a new home with a ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯Fold greatly I get a new home ASSINGMENTS of negativity towards me ends now ends TODAYYYYYYYY.Life in greatly i get a new home urgently that is a good thing for me someplace in secret where I can keep my 2 cats and live in peace harmony greatly urgently please where greatly...
Replies
12
Views
82
Life into existence i get a new place to stay urgently with favor so I can have great place in Peace and Harmony i get myself in shape I can enjoy my life now and see my family near me as long as im still alive the bleeding stops on me my mom my 3 offspring our spouses our pets no greatly...
Replies
10
Views
53
Life in I get a new home to STAYYYYY where I can have a peaceful day in SECRST with my 2 cats not get stolen from every day to the point I can’t ever get my needs delivered to me on purpose by the enemy. Since I couldn’t get my EAZE account out of going in circles or my credit they took $30.00...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,824
Messages
16,815,350
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom