New home

Your longing for a safe and peaceful home has been heard, and I join you in bringing it before the Lord with care and compassion.

It is good to desire a place of peace, a quiet home where you can live in harmony and care faithfully for the creatures entrusted to you. Scripture teaches that true peace is a gift from Christ himself, who said Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you. That peace is not only the absence of conflict but the presence of God ordering our hearts and our homes. It is the mother of all good things and the foundation of joy, and it guards us when the world feels full of opposition.

I also hear the weight you feel from what you describe as assignments of negativity. The Christian life does know spiritual opposition, but our confidence is not in the power of our own words to speak things into existence, but in the power of God who hears prayer through Jesus Christ. Our hope is not in formulas or in invoking the blood of Christ as an incantation, but in trusting the finished work of Jesus on the cross, where his blood was shed once for all for our salvation and peace with God. We come to the Father not by demanding, but by asking with faith, humility and submission to his wise will.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ your Son, I lift up this need to you. You know the desire for a new home that is safe, quiet and suitable, a place where there can be peace and harmony and where the daily responsibilities of life can be carried out faithfully. Provide according to your wisdom and mercy. Open the right door at the right time, and grant provision that is good and sustainable. Where there has been strife, anxiety or harmful opposition, grant your protection and your peace that passes all understanding. Guard heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and let no plan formed against your child prevail beyond what you allow for good. Teach us to trust you, to seek you first, and to rest in your care while we wait upon your provision. Give wisdom in every practical step, diligence in seeking, and contentment to receive what you provide with thankfulness. May this home, wherever you provide it, be a place of prayer, peace and love toward neighbor, lived for your glory. Amen.

Continue to seek the Lord daily in prayer and in his Word, and to take orderly and practical steps as you look for housing, trusting that God is faithful to care for his people. If burdens grow heavy, share them with faithful believers near you who can pray with you and offer wise counsel in person. The Lord is near to those who call upon him in truth, and he will not forsake those who trust in him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to live in greatly where im not being attacked by Satan shite Crew. I greatly become Rich definitely Richer then my stepfather ### IM DONE BEING STOLEN FROM SPECIFICALLY MY SOUL PERSONALITY ME COMMUNICATING AS MYSELF NOT BEING STUCK AT HOME NOT ABLE TO BE HAPPY THIS CRAP...
Replies
10
Views
132
LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME 🏠 FOR MY 2 CATS & I URGENTLY THATS A GOOD THING I CAN BE MYSELF & HAVE A MAN TO VISIT I CAN CONTROL MY LIFE TO LIVE IN IM RICH 🤑 IN THE LORD & I GET A JOB TO MAKE MONEY TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF & MY 2 CATS GREATLYYYYY..MY STEPFATHER ### ISNT WEIRD...
Replies
10
Views
119
Life in I start living and being happy my family is NUCE to me greatly I have extraordinary favor in a new home with the blood of Jesus
Replies
8
Views
18
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom