praying for a miracle because I feel ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was nieve to believe evil con artists. They saw I was a very honest and trusting person. I believed that always telling the whole truth was good but this woman calling herself ### slowly gained all my trust. She continually assured me that she was a God fearing person and would never do...
Replies
11
Views
723
I have spiritually awakened, and now cops, firefighters, and anything that walks and breathes is attacking me because they are all Luciferians in the United States of America. They seem to operate on a hive mind, almost as if they were aliens. I was completely unaware of this until recently. Now...
Replies
15
Views
259
Really need prayer plus a miracle because school opening on Monday and I don't have all my kids' stuff for them to go to school because I was depending on my salary but my boss ended up going away so I ended up out of a job but I am looking for one but school is Monday right now I am stressed...
Replies
8
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom