Praying for a job or a business, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I adore. Could you please bless me with a new remote job or enough money to start a business. I truly need your help.
Replies
9
Views
113
Please pray that God would provide me with a new job/source of income. I need money urgently. I am leaning in the direction of creating my own business for certain reasons including the fact that I am tired of ending up in jobs where I feel the job responsibilities end up causing me to...
Replies
12
Views
164
Hi, I am desperately in need of a new job. I have multiple health issues and my health benefits leave a lot to be desired and I simultaneously am severely underpaid. I am seeking a new role that not only compensates me accordingly based on what I have done but also provides me great health...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom