Praying for a job for ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been looking for a job since late 2024 and I've been praying and begging to God for jobs that really fit my profile but it has been radio silence. Please pray with me for my prayers to reach God. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
57
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help my fiend keep his job. Help him get him from peers authorities whether he cops or people who work there and customers and a lawyer. Let him win and make the job easier for him. He is being wrongfullly blamed he need your help. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
112
I'm a single teacher in a foreign country. This is my last year of contract in this school as I've been praying to move to a place where it will be easier to visit family and see friends. I started to fill forms and send resumes. I'm praying to participate on online job fairs as well. I need...
Replies
8
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom