praying and fasting believing in a financial ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*📖 Jeremiah 1:19 ✝️❤️* *“They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord. 🙏🕊️Not every battle means you are losing. Not every difficult season means God has left you. Some days will test your strength. Some moments will challenge...
Replies
10
Views
175
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all my prayers and fasting, that it may be answered and blessed. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
186
Hello everyone, I’m going through a difficult season right now and I’m asking for your help in prayer and fasting. I’m trusting God for a breakthrough and divine intervention in my life. If you are able, please include me when you fast and pray. I’m believing for open doors, strength, and...
Replies
13
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom