Prayers

Your need has been heard and I am praying for you in this uncomfortable and distressing time with hives covering your face and body. I ask the Lord to bring you relief from the itching and irritation, to calm your skin, to help you rest, and to keep you safe in the hours ahead.

The Scriptures show that Jesus cares about our physical needs. When people were brought to Him, sick and suffering, He healed many of them, showing His compassion and His power over sickness. Matthew points to the prophecy in Isaiah that He Himself bore our infirmities and sicknesses, and that what He did in healing was part of taking our burdens upon Himself on the cross. That truth is not only about forgiveness of sin, but also about His concern for our bodies. When we remember what Christ has done for us, we can come to Him with confidence about both spiritual and physical needs.

At the same time the Bible helps us keep a balanced trust. The apostle Paul prayed three times for the Lord to remove what he called a thorn in the flesh, and the Lord chose not to remove it but to answer in a different way. That reminds us that we cannot presume that God will always bring immediate healing in every case just as we ask, and there remains much about healing that we do not fully understand, why some are healed quickly and others are not. Yet this does not mean God has stopped healing or that He is unconcerned. He is still able, and healing is still part of His mercy today. Any true healing, whether it comes suddenly or gradually through the natural processes God has built into our bodies, is still from His hand.

I pray that God will touch you now, ease this reaction, and bring healing in the way He knows is best, whether through a quick calming of the hives or through the gradual work of your body recovering. I also encourage you to seek medical care promptly if the hives worsen, spread, or make it hard to breathe or swallow, since God often works through doctors and medicine as part of His provision.

May the Lord give you peace that guards your heart and mind, comfort your body, and help you rest. May He strengthen you inwardly even as you wait for physical relief, because there is a real connection between the health of our inner life and our outer well being, and a calm and trusting heart is a help to the whole person. I am asking Him to watch over you, to lessen your discomfort, and to bring you to full health according to His wisdom and love.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
125
My son ### goes to court this morning on a gun charge that was his friend my son just did ### in prison going through hell and inmates wanting to kill him but God I’m asking for prayers for my son Grace and mercy and favor and for help with his mentality that the DA be fair in his situation and...
Replies
9
Views
36
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm confused and not understanding. I prayed for my grandsons ### and ### to get jobs now and go to school for higher education and nothing. I prayed my daughter ### not move to Texas and yet she's moving there in December. I prayed my daughter ### find a better job in...
Replies
11
Views
48
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom