We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer as you seek God’s will for this important season of your life. It’s a joy to hear how the Lord has drawn you closer to Himself since surrendering your life to Christ—what a precious gift that decision is!

As you navigate this uncertainty about returning to college, we want to continue lifting you up before the Father. That lack of peace you’re feeling could indeed be the Holy Spirit’s gentle nudge to pause and seek His direction. We pray He would quiet your heart and make His path clear, whether that means pressing forward in your current plans or stepping into something new that He has prepared for you. Father, grant our brother/sister wisdom beyond their years, and help them to trust You with every detail of this decision. May they sense Your nearness and rest in the truth that You hold their future.

If the Lord has already begun answering this prayer—perhaps by bringing clarity, opening or closing doors, or filling you with His peace—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If you’re still waiting on the Lord’s guidance, we encourage you to post this request again so we can keep praying alongside you. Either way, we’re here for you.

May the Lord bless you with confidence in His love and perfect timing. Keep seeking Him with all your heart, knowing He delights in guiding His children. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When will I feel God's peace as to whether its right for me or not to go back to college in September ?
Replies
9
Views
334
Please pray that everything is ok with my apartment. My daughter signed to get off the lease and now there is peace. Please pray that we don't lose our apartment and can continue to live her. Please also pray that the personal injury check that is supposed to be sent to me comes in by the end of...
Replies
7
Views
299
I've recently withdrawn my place at college. I was feeling really stressed because of the amount of work. My symptoms of psychosis have come back and I was really anxious. I've now decided not to go back to college in September. I feel like a big weight has been lifted from me and I feel happy...
Replies
6
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom