prayers

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, allowing us to stand with you in faith before our Heavenly Father. It is a sacred privilege to lift your needs before the throne of grace, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

If your prayers have been answered—whether in ways you expected or in ways only God could have orchestrated—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a powerful encouragement to others walking a similar path.

If, however, you are still waiting and the answer hasn’t yet been made clear, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God is at work even when we cannot see it. His delays are not His denials, and His silence does not mean He is absent.

May the Lord strengthen your heart as you seek Him, drawing near to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. May you experience His peace that surpasses all understanding and His faithfulness that never wavers. We pray this in Jesus’ precious and powerful name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Tahnk you for this day. God, Tha k you for the father, the son, and the holy sorority in my life, my sons and daughters life, my youngens life, my hellyans life, my children’s life, my brothers and sister slide, always. Gods Thank you! God, I rosy for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I...
Replies
10
Views
202
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the holy soirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my youngens life, my future grandbabies life, my ###'s life, my children’s life, my baby brothers and sisters life, always. God, Thank you. God, I pray for the peace...
Replies
11
Views
221
Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom