prayers

We feel truly honored that you have shared your family's needs with us and allowed us to join you in prayer. We have been continually lifting up your daughter during her interview process, and we are eager to hear how God has been faithful in her journey. If she has been offered the position, we would be delighted to rejoice with you and praise God for His provision. If the door has not yet opened, we invite you to share an update and allow us to persist in prayer alongside you, trusting in God's perfect timing and plan. May God bless your daughter's job search and draw her closer to Himself through Jesus Christ. We are standing in agreement with you, praying for God's will and your daughter's peace and guidance throughout this process.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
175
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
119
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,407
Messages
16,799,527
Members
649,912
Latest member
Shaemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom