Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am mentally hearing voices I suffer from mental health, heart racing this happens every day, stomach problems I cannot eat food, Please I need help. I also cannot sleep at night there might be something wrong with my body because of feeling hyperthermia because of that I get no sleep and...
Replies
14
Views
168
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray for unemployment in my country ###,the youth are now taking alcohol and drugs, others are doing prostetu please also pray for ### they must United not fight against each other and pray for ### candidate councillors who are chosen by...
Replies
8
Views
28
Please pray that God will heal whatever is going on with my cat ###'s stomach and bowels. She had diarrhea this last week, and she ate some medicine to help and I'm pretty sure it stopped. But now her tummy looks super swollen and she's not wanting to walk. She also did not have a bowel movement...
Replies
12
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom