Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes I need a miracle pray ASAP to keep my job an have a way to work an back an to keep my motel room an still take of my grandparents an stop people from trying do me wrong I need a very beautiful girl that I can date an love me an to remove whatever evil off me asap an to get my food stamps
Replies
12
Views
147
I just want to lift my father up in prayer he goes to the doctor tomorrow over his foot he had surgery on it has been bleeding lately and I just pray that God will heal him and let the doctor be able to help him through this and fix anything that is wrong I love my dad so much and pray for him...
Replies
12
Views
212
Oh GOD, ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of me, GET. IT. OUT. OF. ME. ANY EVIL THING that does NOT BELONG inside of my immediate family members, GET. IT. OUT. OF. EACH. OF. THEM. REMOVE IT ALL, COMPLETELY AND PERMANENTLY!!!!! GET. IT. ALL. OUT! LET ME RECEIVE GOOD NEWS!!!! AMEN!!!!!!
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom