Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend ###'s fiancé is in the hospital and they don't think she will make it. Please pray that if it is God's will He will heal her and comfort and bless my friend. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
15
Views
91
praying for happiness ever since losing my husband while pregnant I lost everything I'm even questioning my faith. I'm starting to feel like good don't like me I feel like my prayers go un answered. I remembered going to church and telling the pastor (catholic) that I lost my husband he had a...
Replies
11
Views
190
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, he’s so angry talking divorce, I’m devastated. He completely snapped last night...
Replies
9
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom