Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Deliverance for my husbands from addiction to pornography, alcoholism, gambling and any ungodly friendship leading him to temptation Marrige reconciliation Harmony and love in marriage relationship Peace in the home two raise two beautiful daughters without having financial burden and...
Replies
7
Views
125
Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
191
Pray for my sister. ###. ### hates me and controls my life. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown now. Doing well. My sister ### and I need God’s help. I drank too much alcohol after my husband disappeared. Married his girlfriend. I was a wreck. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom