JulieH

Humble Servant of All
Son had interview today for a really good job. Please pray he gets the job. Passes all the tests and checks for the job and succeeds. Let this be the new beginning we have been praying for. In Jesus name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you. Please hear my prayers. I pray my grandson ### pass his test and interview for trade school tomorrow and start as soon as possible and find a job. Come into ###'s life and guide him in the right direction, keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray my grandson ###...
Replies
14
Views
61
Hi, so my name is ### and I have been on federal probation for just almost ### years. Way back in the beginning, I had to do polygraph (lie detector) tests twice a year. Then about ### years ago, they made it once a year. I have one of these lie detector tests coming up on Thursday (###) at ###...
Replies
12
Views
149
I may have a possible new job lined up. Please pray that maybe I can get an interview and get the job and be good at it. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,490
Messages
16,800,312
Members
650,012
Latest member
Karaurdinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom