Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I travel a lot at my job and lately the routes have been extremely excessive. With gas prices and the cost of living today I cannot afford car repairs and I would be thankful for less travel at work. I know the Lord cares about my life even the routes I take at work each day so please keep me in...
Replies
5
Views
86
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for you, your son, and the Holy Ghost (Spirit) being in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my youngens life, my hellyans life, my brothers and sisters life! God, Thank you! God, Thank you, words can’t describe how you answer my...
Replies
10
Views
166
Dear Lord Jesus, I just have so many prayers. It’s going to be a list of things OK. Please help me get my short-term bridge job to be my stepping stone into life to get the money. I need to make my business in the future. Please let me start that business puppetry voiceover Sometime next year...
Replies
8
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,142
Messages
16,784,754
Members
648,723
Latest member
Loraererdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom