Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So I pick my co worker up each day for work and I've been noticing scratches on my vehicle the past few months and then the other day I believe I saw her intentionally scratching the side of my car. I have no proof but my spirit is telling me she has been doing that for awhile now. I have done...
Replies
10
Views
149
God, Thank you for this day and night. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my children’s life’s, my baby brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I am hurting, I pray it goes...
Replies
13
Views
137
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my ### life, my youngens life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters lfie, always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,962
Messages
16,782,850
Members
648,511
Latest member
Spruannaurmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom