Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray please for me and my daughters. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank too much after my husband ghosted me. Us. Two daughters. Grown. We hired a private investigator. My husband is married and living with his new wife in ###. I had to divorce him. I need prayers. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
139
Heavenly Father, in this restorative season, through Jesus Christ, renew strength, restore health, and increase independence. Grant me wisdom, clarity, discipline, and grace to create practical plans that can be executed consistently. Guide every decision, exercise, treatment, and caregiving...
Replies
8
Views
15
Heavenly Father, thank You for this patient’s life. Give them strength, courage, and renewed appetite. Remove discomfort, weakness, fear, and discouragement. Help them participate willingly in personal care and nutrition. Guide my hands as a nurse with wisdom, patience, and compassion. Restore...
Replies
10
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom