Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get to move somewhere exotic have a great normal family vacation doors open up for me i get a second job somewhere out of ### thank you to my family friends we did it everyone can relax the stores can continue to push sales i get to move on in a different field of work plus make...
Replies
10
Views
140
Hello I am sorry to come on here asking for more prayers over my vehicle but this morning on my way to work it started to act up I will have it looked at this upcoming week but until then please ask the Lord to keep me and my co worker safe and help us to make it to each job safely for the next...
Replies
14
Views
199
Dear Father in heaven I've been seeking you and your wisdom, and knowledge along with help with my finances and pointing me in the right direction with myself. Unfortunately I lost my job 8 months ago, then the government was shut down for 2 months, so I was already behind 2 months to get my...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom