Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###. He works at ###. He’s been there for three months. They knew he had foot surgery not too long ago. He’s still a little tender and sore. Anyway I guess I made him wear a costume at work. The shoes are a lot different than he’s supposed to be wearing I guess his feet was...
Replies
14
Views
228
Jim back in hospital ### university in ### I took him to appointment and she was concern about a aneurysm he has by his kidney and growing bigger ! He’s in ICU he’s going to have surgery tomorrow morning about 7 and going to take about 6 hours if not longer I just got home I’m spending the night...
Replies
11
Views
117
Pray for ### to get more hours of that Chuck E. Cheese I Pray he gets call in
Replies
10
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom