Prayers

Yahweh, Thank you for waking me up today. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, sleep, love, and peace. I love you very much. Thank you for being here with me, in me, being here with my children (kids). I pray for the desires of my heart, but to keep me and him, and you safe, and alive. I pray these antibiotics ### and ### are taking is working, we have sinus infection, I pray we are back to normal and healthy soon. I pray for my son, ###, he goes to the doctor today, his ear is stopped up. I pray for ###, he is on an antibiotic for sinuses. I pray for ###, she has a cough, and she needs to get better or back to normal. I pray for ###, he works with ###, but he don't like it. I pray ### finds a better paying job. Yahweh, You know what and who I like. I pray for a few unspoken prayers. I am thankful for you, and I am thankful you are here with me, in me. I pray for you and me always. I pray for you and yours and me and mine, and I am thankful I am yours. I pray for safety, protection. Yahweh, You are so good to me, in me, for me, you are my strength, my brains, my truth, my wisdom, my peace, my everything. Yahweh, I love you always and forever. My boss at work watches me like a hawk, I talk to my best friend, ###, he's their watching me, he watches me on camera all the time, it's annoying, so I pray my boss will stop watching me on camera, and stops watching me like a hawk. My boss is a good man, he just watches me constantly. You are here for me, you keep me safe, you keep me busy and occupied, you are great, you are my everything always and forever, EVERYTHING! Abba, Father, Thank you for sharing with us, a part of you, we can pray to and you are here for us and help us. Yahweh, I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.


:DRemember to, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ, to die for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to delight myself in You so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God heal me in every area of my life. But God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me to develop a close loving intimate relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me make it a daily habit of spending quiet quality time alone with You, praying, meditating on, and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to always operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all that we have ever prayed or thought as we delight ourselves in You and seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Amen.



Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
215
My brother's ex friend that use to stay with us stole my old ipod that my ex boyfriend gave to me. He also stole my camera and tried to deny it. He also tried to steal my lava lamp which was on the floor in a backpack in my brother's room. One of my bestfriends that dated him said she saw both...
Replies
10
Views
125
Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom