Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenlyStJude

Prayer Warrior
I pray for my mom, dad, sis and niece ###.

I pray that the restaurant does better

I pray for my hubby and my relationship

I pray that my boys' tantrums slow down and he grows up to be a boy of The Lord.

I pray that my hair gets really thicker
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Matthew 7:7 â€Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for a prayer request for my step mom ### she has really changed me and my dads life for the better and I ask yall could help me pray that the doctors figure out what’s going on and she has a quick and easy recovery I trust in the lord.
Replies
13
Views
463
just asked my niece if she would ask this one person that has worked on my moms hot water heater once to give me call want to ask him if he can come check it out prayers in Jesus name he will and is able to help out
Replies
10
Views
125
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### remain safe, free from jail, change his ways, stop smoking marijuana, find a job and become a good role model. Lord come into his life guide him and bless him. I pray no warrant be put out for ### arrest. I pray my grandson ### stop partying , go back to...
Replies
12
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom