prayers with me for my family that ...

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers with me for my family that is coming to help me get outside work done pray all will work out and no one will get stung or hurt pray for all that needs prayers for so many diff things God Bless prayers
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your favor, protection, and blessings over me and my husband at work. Guide our decisions, give us wisdom and peace, and surround us with Your grace. Protect us from negativity, conflict, jealousy, and anything that is...
Replies
9
Views
148
In Jesus Name, God the Almighty Fathet in Heaven, Gracious Master and Lord of Mercy, I come before this morning with thanks giving for what You have done into my live. Glory and Honor be to You. Today we start a new week. I pray for blessings and provision. As a family we have huge deficits, I...
Replies
12
Views
142
My partners dad (technically step dad but he raised him) died the day after my baby was born. We lived with him for 2 years. Now everything is up to probate court. His wife, who abandoned the marriage in 2016, is fighting for the property and everything. The lawyer said he thinks the judge is...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom