Prayers to God to stop the witchcraft. ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayers to God to stop the witchcraft. The all powerful most wonderful Lord God can stop the attacks of witches and crystals used for evil reasons to destroy good. We love you Lord Jesus. Thank you for loving us so much to become a sacrifice and save us from our sins. In Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to cover me, cover me in the prayers of the righteous. Anoint, Protect, Work in me, and Use me to do Your will for Your glory and good pleasure. Let my gifts make room for me and bring me into the presence of great men and women. Bless and strengthen me to always walk in humility unto You, and be worthy of the calling You have placed upon my life. And God I don't want to miss a Word You speak, so quiet my heart and settle my spirit so that I will hear and listen to You. God do the same for the writer of this prayer, and every man, woman, and child in my phone contact list that has accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. God please forever and always honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An evil friend is using witchcraft against me, he needs to be stopped in the name of Jesus. He keeps trying to steal away my blessings through strange ways spiritually and subconciously. I keep praying to God but he keeps returning. Thank you please pray for me
Replies
13
Views
168
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
114
There is a box at a place I use to stay it has pictures of me in it, didn’t think much of it but now I realise it’s witchcraft and the person had put a curse on me to stay in one place, please pray that box may be burned so the curse maybe broken, pray that whatever they are trying to do over my...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom