Prayers that my life not be full ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, l come before you, you see me fully. You have known me before l was born, you know my journey and what lies ahead. I pray for a job so l can take care of my family, my children. Give me the wisdom and the grace l need as l do my applications, guide me to the right place, put me on the...
Replies
10
Views
281
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
100
My life is healed my family our pets lives are healed our signature is healed greatly no worries as in I get a Boyfriend my Hat I ordered then a GRAY BEANIE THEN ANOTHER GREY BEANIE I GET READY IN AN MAC GIRL LOOK IN TIMELY FASHION SHAVE WALK TO WORK EARLY STOP BY THE OTHER PLACE FOR A JOB...
Replies
6
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom