Prayers that my daughter ### would confess ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my daughter ### that her Senior year would be filled with joy, friendship, and happy memories. Please pray that a young man who loves the Lord comes into her life and that he treats her with honesty, kindness, and respect.
Replies
11
Views
155
I pray that my daughter would excel during her volleyball tryouts today and that the coaches would see something special in her. I pray for her to have strength and confidence going into this last day.
Replies
9
Views
566
The guy I've been seeing treats me terribly. I slept with someone on Christmas Eve for comfort, then him on Christmas. All within 24 hours. We got into an argument on Christmas he told me we were done so I assumed we were. I would like things to progress with ### but he must change. I want to do...
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom