Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have alot on my mind and plate and anxiety. I am always fearful of big decisions. And counted on some things in making this decision that have not happened. I pray that the anxiety would cease and I would know this is Gods plan and he will take care of the things I was hoping for in his time...
Replies
11
Views
331
Please pray God will lift this terrible anxiety and depression that never seems to leave me. Please also pray that I can find a new place to live - something affordable as this is very urgent. Need to get away from toxic slumlord. Thank you Jesus and all those that pray for me and others.
Replies
13
Views
396
My husband has 3 VA claims. We hired an attorney and they are not turning out to be the best. But we are stuck. It has been over 10 years dealing with this. Please pray that at least one of these gets approved asap. So we can move on from this stress and figure out our future. It is causing so...
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom