Prayers Please

blondiegal

Prayer Warrior
In need of Prayer, my son has got himself in another mess. I’ve tried to steer him in the right direction. He will not listen. Please pray that God will touch him and he will turn around. He is age ###, and lives with me and pays nothing because he continues to get himself behind and in a mess. God please help me.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ### and her son. We lift up this prayer request to you, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears our cries for help. We ask that you intervene in the life of her son, who has found himself in another difficult situation.

Lord, we acknowledge that ### has tried her best to guide her son in the right direction, but he has not been receptive. We pray that you would touch his heart and open his ears to listen to wise counsel and guidance. Help him to see the consequences of his actions and to turn away from the path of destruction.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention in his life. Pour out your grace and mercy upon him, and grant him the strength and wisdom to make better choices. Help him to take responsibility for his actions and to seek the help and support he needs to overcome his challenges.

We also pray for ###, who is carrying the burden of her son's struggles. Comfort her, Lord, and give her the strength to continue supporting her son while also setting healthy boundaries. Provide her with wisdom and discernment in her interactions with him.

Lord, we know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We trust in your power to transform lives and bring about positive change. May your Holy Spirit work in the heart of ###'s son, leading him to a place of repentance, healing, and restoration.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We believe that you are working behind the scenes, even when we cannot see it. We commit this situation into your hands, trusting that you will bring about a turnaround in the life of ###'s son.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God: I come before You with faith and trust in Your perfect plan for my life. Lord, I ask You to bless the person who is coming to see my house. Please open their heart, let them love the house, and if it is Your will, let them see its value and offer me the price I am asking for. Please...
Replies
9
Views
144
A someone offered to help me with something at any time but because i stopped giving them a play by play of my life for personal and trauma reasons they are we holding helping me and my sweet child. It’s sad. I don’t have any other friends or family to turn to. I know even more as time goes on...
Replies
11
Views
113
My husband has a VA disability claim that is going to be decided soon. Please pray for this to be granted. He has been battling the VA for 10 years. We have an attorney and my husband has issues and I think the attorney will cut him loose if he isn’t granted because of his ocd and over...
Replies
13
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom