Prayers please

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please fix this. I do not understand why everything is happening so fast. I am so scared we made a mistake. But please please please fix this. Please let the people buy our house that want it. We put a lot into it that we are gonna lose and I would like for this couple to have this house...
Replies
11
Views
135
I would like prayer for stability in relationships, emotionally and mentally. Wealth in every aspect of life because God wants me to prosper in all things (3 John 1:2). I would especially like prayers for a job that I like and will become good at with good compensation. Prayers for humility...
Replies
9
Views
33
My husband has 3 VA claims. We hired an attorney and they are not turning out to be the best. But we are stuck. It has been over 10 years dealing with this. Please pray that at least one of these gets approved asap. So we can move on from this stress and figure out our future. It is causing so...
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom