Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God: I come before You with faith and trust in Your perfect plan for my life. Lord, I ask You to bless the person who is coming to see my house. Please open their heart, let them love the house, and if it is Your will, let them see its value and offer me the price I am asking for. Please...
Replies
9
Views
151
My husband has 3 VA claims. We hired an attorney and they are not turning out to be the best. But we are stuck. It has been over 10 years dealing with this. Please pray that at least one of these gets approved asap. So we can move on from this stress and figure out our future. It is causing so...
Replies
12
Views
138
I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom